What is Testosterone Propionate?Testosterone Propionate is the most popular and used anabolic steroid in bodybuilding. The short side strand gives the advantages in quick switching to work and because of that, the athlete feels the effect in the next 1-2 days. Also, the athlete maintains the peak concentration of the substance in the body with the frequent injections.
The anabolic effect of testosterone propionate ester lies in the increase of the concentration of male sex hormone testosterone. The athletes use this medicine in different sports because of the hormonal background influences on progress and new developments.
The main focus of testosterone propionate in bodybuilding is a significant increase in muscle mass. Also, it increases strength, endurance and acceleration of recovery after difficult workouts. In fact, anabolic steroids are widespread. A person is always looking for the things for self-improvement. Of course, pharmaceuticals drugs simulating the effect of the male sex hormone. Because of this, they support the increase of the muscle mass and the increase of the physical characteristics. This increases the quality of life and makes a person stronger.
How works Testosterone Propionate?Actually, everything is very simple. Earlier, the scientists set the task of how to raise the level of the hormone. And how to optimize the maximum assimilation of synthetic testosterone. Most of the testosterone is destroyed with the pills. Because of that, the scientists invented testosterone ester which begins to convert into a normal hormone in the blood. In our case, testosterone propionate is a fast ester.
Advantages and disadvantagesThe main advantage of given ester is a rapid transition from the initial state of the product to the hormone testosterone. It is one of the most optimal decisions for the increase of hormonal background with the use of anabolic steroids. One disadvantage is the frequent need to inject. Moreover, you need to do the injections every 1-2 day.
However, testosterone propionate is not toxic to the liver, even in high dosages. This drug is lighter in comparison with longer esters of testosterone. Also, it doesn’t cause the water retention. Because of that fact, the athletes use this medicine not only in bodybuilding but also in such sports where is necessary endurance and functionality.
Testosterone propionate improves physical parameters which use such athletes as runners, athletes, swimmers, tennis players. This is a unique drug which influences on the hormonal background and the progress in the sport. Of course, it increases human capabilities and makes him stronger.
Testosterone Propionate effects
- Increase in muscle mass. Male sex hormone is the main factor in the activation of anabolic processes, which lead to an increase in muscle mass. These effects are used in bodybuilding during bulking and cutting cycles.
- Increase in strength. Testosterone can increase all sports indicators such as speed, strength, endurance.The increase hormonal background leads to the progress in sports, and testosterone propionate the basic way for the achievement of the given effect.
- Burning fat. Testosterone is the basic hormone which can give not only the progress but also burn fat. There is the reduction of body fat and increase in muscle mass.
- Anticatabolic effect. Anabolic steroid suppresses catabolic effects which destroy the muscles.
Testosterone Propionate dosageTestosterone propionate has injectable form. Moreover, the athlete should do the injections once in 1-2 days. The best effect will be shown with the daily dosage 50-100 mg. The medicine will burn fat and will increase lean muscle with such dosage. However, the dosage 200-300 mg is used during the bulking cycle in combination with other anabolic steroids.
Testosterone Propionate side effectsAny testosterone ester has the property to aromatize. Then, testosterone begins to convert into estrogens during a sharp rise of hormonal background. It causes water retention and gynecomastia. Actually, you can avoid such unpleasant effect.
- The observance of the recommended dosages (50-100 mg every 1-2 days).
- The athlete should have PCT with the use of antiestrogens such as Tamoxifen and Proviron. It will help to avoid the water retention and gynecomastia.
- Testosterone propionate is not toxic to the liver. This has been proven by research.