Anastrozole is a pretty new anti-estrogen drug, which is produced in the form of pills. At first this type of medicine was used to treat the breast cancer. Nowadays Anastrozole is very popular preparation among bodybuilders and athletes. It is used in order to prevent and treat such health problems as gynecomastia, fluid retention and some other side effects after long steroid cycle. Moreover, this preparation prevents the testosterone conversion into estrogen.
Anastrozole has very pronounced effects, such as:
- decreasing of estrogen levels;
- increasing the level of anabolic hormones;
- preventing gynecomastia;
- reducing the influence of the female hormones;
- improving muscle quality;
- improving sports performance.
This drug is not recommended to the amateurs, it can be used only by professional athletes after a steroids cycle. The common dosage is 0.25 – 1 mg per day. Anastrozole shouldn’t be taken longer than 2 weeks.
Anastrozole Side Effects
The excess dosage of the anastrozole can lead to such health problems:
- skin rashes;
- increased LDL (bad) cholesterol level.
- ANASTROZOLE 0.25MG - BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS
- ANASTROZOLE 1MG - BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS
© This base is the intellectual property of anabolicenergy.me. Any copying of information without reference to the source is prohibited!